- Submit each application online by March 31, 2018, 11:59pm CST. Please do not submit to any other email address; your package cannot be forwarded. SWE Staff will acknowledge receipt of your submission only and will not provide feedback on package completeness.
- Accurately complete the appropriate application online, confirming that the phone number and email address provided for both the nominee and nominator are current and correct. This information will be used throughout the judging process and for notification purposes (March – July 2018).
- Retain documentation for package including authentication for letters of recommendation (i.e. electronic signature - email chain of recommendation letters coming from source) should SWE inquire verification.
- Contact SWE Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if the nominator’s contact information changes after submittal.
- Inform the nominee of the result of her or his nomination.
- You are the Point of Contact between SWE and your nominee.
Responsibilities of a Nominator for Distinguished Service Award (Only SWE Members)
Modified on: Tue, 26 Jun, 2018 at 1:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?